Interpreting at ARCH Language Network
We are currently seeking bilingual interpreters for daytime, night and weekend hours.
- Provide interpreting services as an independent contractor
- Comply with the National Council on Interpreting in Health Care (NCIHC) Code of Ethics
- When necessary, serve as a cultural broker between client and provider
- Perform duties in a professional manner
- Turn in client worksheets within 24 hours of appointment
- Must demonstrate fluency in English and one or more target languages
- Effective in time management
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Medical or legal interpreter training preferred
- Awareness of the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
- Completed immunization records
- Proof of citizenship or valid work permit
- Reliable transportation
To apply to join our network, please click APPLY HERE, even if your language is not listed in our supported languages. At ARCH Language Network, we always accept applications and seek talented bilingual individuals to be a part of our team.